How do CRM company profiles work?
Group your contacts by their employment and gather gather all key information about a given partner in one place
Why use company profiles
Company profiles allow you to group your contacts by their employment and gather all the key information about a given partner in one place.
Company profiles include:
- List of employees that you keep in touch with
- List of all past interactions between you and company employees
- Their domain
- Technology they use (handy if you are a SaaS company)
How to create a new company profile
- Go to CRM - Companies and click “Add a new company”.
- Provide all the necessary information about the company and click “Save”.
- Done! Your new company profile is ready.
In order to edit the information about a company, go to the Companies Section and click on the right company profile.
How to match users with companies
- Go to the Companies Section and find the right company. Click on its name to get into its profile.
- Click on “Add employee” and type in his name. He should appear in the drop-down. Pick him and click Save.
- Done! The user will now be assigned to the company profile.