Let’s say, you need a way to allow users to opt-in to multiple lists at the same time. Of course you can do it with User.com! Please, follow this simple brief tutorial.
You want to let your users subscribe to, let's say, 2 lists at the same time. To achieve your goal. firstly you have to create 2 custom attributes (boolean) and secondly, using Automation section, connect them with special lists.
How to create a new custom attribute
1. Please go to Settings > App settings > User data and events > Client attributes > Create.
2. Here, create attribute that has value type BOOLEAN. Do it for each list separately. So, for example:
- attribute ‘Subscribe list 1’ ----> for List 1.
- attribute ‘Subscribe list 2’ ---> for List 2, etc...
3. Then, you will be able to connect your checkbox with the attribute, while creating your form. More about creating forms here in this article.
It's simple as that!