How to make an automatic message with auto responder?
Create an action that will automatically respond to user queries
In this article we will walk through the process of creating a simple mechanism that will include an automatic chat response. In this particular case we are going to be the party that will send the message as the first one. We will then wait for response and if such occurs, will send another message.
Here is an example of how you can use it:
You send a message like "Hi, we have just finished our brand new ebook about user engagement. Let me know if you would like to have it".
Once a user responds we can automatically send the next message like "Great! just provide your email address and I'll send it immediately ". Such action might have a lot higher conversion than a standard one.
Here is what exactly is going to happen.
- A new user comes to the website
- After 30 s we will send him a chat message
- If the user responds in 2 mins we reply with a predefined message
- If the user does not respond in 2 mins we send another heads-up message
All you need to do is create two actions:
- Page visit configured to any page (you just don't edit this module at all)
- Filter - page vies equal 1.
- Send Chat Message
- Delay - 2 mins
- User responded - timeout 2 mins
- From the "No" node, go to Send Chat Message