See how easy it is to import data from Pipedrive
Please note, that this option may be blocked/changed due to the fact this is third-party integration. The integration is not dependent only on User.com. If you have any problems, please contact User.com Customer Support via chat.
In your Pipedrive app
In your User.com app
- Go to "Settings" -> "Importers". In the bottom right, choose "Pipedrive" and click Create new.
- Paste your token and domain name in the appropriate fields and click Save changes.
- Click the gear icon on the right and choose Import data.
Where you can look for effects
- Go to "Sales" -> "Deals", click the button, "Pipeline", and in the drop-down menu you should see a new option called Pipeline_pipedrive.
- Go to "Data" -> "People" and you should see new users in your database with a User ID like "__pipedrive__1".