See how easy it is to import data from Pipedrive
Please note, that this option may be blocked/changed due to the fact this is third-party integration - the integration is not dependent only on User.com. If you have any problems, please contact User.com Customer Support via chat.
In your Pipedrive app
In your User.com app
- Go to Settings -> Importers. In the bottom right, choose Pipedrive and click Create new.
- Paste your token and domain name in the appropriate fields and click Save changes.
- Click the gear icon on the right and choose Import data.
Where you can look for results
- Go to Sales"-> "Deals, click the button Pipeline and in the drop-down menu you should see a new option called Pipeline_pipedrive.
- Go to Data -> People and you should see new users in your database with a User ID like __pipedrive__1