Free plan in User.com
Let's get to know what is our Free plan!
What is Free plan at User.com?
We are super happy to introduce our new Free plan!*
*It's the part of our new Pricing that will be available from October 16th, 2019. Current clients will stay on the old pricing option. They can switch to new pricing. However, it's available only one way (after switching to new pricing, there will be no option to come back to the old one).
Free plan gives you a free access to:
- Chat - which got up to 60 days history. Easy to use. Advanced features. Much more than your current chat widget.
- CRM - up to 50000 contacts. Clear view on your pipeline and more possibilities to automate your sales processes.
- Google Calendar integration - Schedule more meetings without back and forth emails. Make calls happen with an intuitive and fully-integrated calendar available in the app.
- Web pushes - up to 50k subscribers. Take advantage of the new and effective channel of communication. Increase traffic at no cost. Make sure that your visitors come back.
- Knowledge Base - your digital library for your business. Gather all knowledge in one place and make it accessible both to your team and customers.
- Ticketing System
If you are interested in any other module (like Automations, Email marketing, Analytics, etc) you can purchase it any time.
Note: Free plan does not include tracking page views and events.
How it works?
All of the new applications will start on Free Plan. You can opt for a 2-weeks Trial period (where all features are available without limits!).
After the Trial period expires you can choose to return to Free plan, or to purchase a subscription plan you are interested in.
For more info about our pricing, please visit this page.
Note: The application parts that are not included in Free plan, will show you a “curtain” explaining this module features. On the bottom you can find the button “Start Free Trial”, if you want to test it on our 2-weeks Trial period. :)