The Free plan from User.com
Find out what's inside our Free plan!
What is the User.com Free Plan?
We are super happy to introduce our new Free plan!
The Free Plan is a part of our new Pricing that will be available from October 16th, 2019. Current clients will stay on the old pricing option, but they can switch to the new pricing anytime. However, have in mind that after switching to new pricing, there will be no option to return to the old one.
Our new Free plan gives you access to:
- Chat - with up to 60 days of history. Our chat tool is easy to use and has plenty of advanced features inside - surely more than your current chat widget!
- CRM - up to 2k contacts. It gives you a clear view of your pipeline and many tools to automate your sales processes.
- Google Calendar integration - No need to send emails back and forth just to schedule meetings, you can do it all from inside the calendar. You can also make calls happen from inside the app.
- Web push - up to 2k subscribers. Take advantage of the new and effective channel of communication that lets you increase traffic at no cost and make sure that your visitors come back.
- Knowledge Base - think of it as your digital library. Gather all the things your company knows in one place and make it accessible both to your team and customers.
- Ticketing System - this module will help you to manage the queries from your users in a long-term perspective.
If you are interested in any other module (like Automations, Email marketing, Analytics, etc.), you can purchase it any time.
Note: The Free plan does not include storing the info about page views and events. Also, it doesn't include email notifications for chat and tickets.
How does it work?
Applications will start on either the Free, Personal, or a Business Plan. You can choose to upgrade any other subscription plan if you are interested. For more info about our pricing, please visit this page.
Note: The parts of the application which are not included in the Free plan will show you a “curtain” explaining this module features. If you want to use these features, you can find a “Start Trial” button - to test out the premium features for a 2-week trial period.