User.com is not only about collecting data, but also analytics. You can easily check your progress and the activities of visitors and agents.
Go to "Analytics" -> "Statistics".
Here, you can find statistics on "Registrations", "Conversations", "Visits", "Segments", and "Tags".
Provides two types of data:
- Total number of registrations (This line graph shows how many registrations you get per user and per company)
- Daily registrations (This bar chart presents registrations per days of the week in a percentage)
Provides data about your agents’ success and the activities in the app in three different graphs:
- Number of open conversations (a line showing the open conversations per day)
- Number of messages per agent (a chart showing how many messages each agent has sent)
- Time response per agent (a graph showing the speed of your agents)
All statistics on your users' visits to your website are displayed in "Page views".
- Active Users (number of active users per day/week/month)
- Active Companies (number of active companies per day/week/month)
- Number of total visits
- Number of unique visits
- Number of average visits
"Segments" and "Tags"
- Users for each segment (statistics on one or several segments)
- Companies for each segment (information on the number of companies for each segment)
- Users for each tag
- Companies for each tag
Monitor all the statistics gathered for you and adjust and improve your strategy!