What does it do?
This module sends a mobile push notification to your user's phone.
Before you start
To be able to use this module:
- you should have FCM Key saved in your settings panel.
- your clients have to use a mobile app that has User.com Mobile SDK installed. (You should see their registered mobile device in their profile.)
How to use it
In the window, pick a push notification campaign created beforehand or create one now with the Create new push campaign option.Then, you have the choice of a few output actions:
- On sent - is called when the notification is sent
- On delivered - is called when the notification is delivered
- On clicked - is called when customer clicks on the notification
- On deleted - is called when the customer deletes the notification (either by swiping it out or deleting all notifications)
If you observe, for example, that your customer hasn't opened your app in 4 days, you can send them a reengaging notification.
To do this, create an event every time a user opens your app and update a certain numerical attribute with the value 4.
Then, each day subtract 1 from the attribute's value. Using Filters module, check if the value equals 0. If it does, send the push notification.