Articles let you share knowledge with your users. Each article includes a title, description, content, author, status, and the categories it is assigned to.
The content of the article can include text, images, videos, gifs, code snippets, and quotes.
How to create articles
Go to "Docs" > "Articles" and click "Create new". Next, choose the language you want to write your article in.
The following screen will appear:
- Pick the Status of your article: "draft", "ready to publish", "published", "archived".
- Select the categories for this article.
- Choose the Author of the article.
- Give your article a title.
- Add an Article intro text.
- Write the content of the article. By double-clicking on the text, you will see the text editor panel.
Here, you can choose the heading format, add pictures, videos, code, quotes, add URL links, and add hyperlinks of articles that are already in your database.
7. Save the article.
Each article can be translated by going to the list of articles, clicking the gear icon then "Translate". Each translation can be edited by clicking on it in the column Translations.
You can filter your articles by their title, translations, status, author, or category using the menu on the left or the drop-down menus above the list of articles to the right.