How to create segments
Automatically divide your users into groups that meet specific criteria
What are Segments?
Segments are dynamic groups of users who meet given criteria. They are updated in real-time, which differs them from lists.
Why do I need Segments?
They are handy when filtering users in the same way.
For example: You want to know the current number of people who have visited your website from Facebook. Also, if you visit your user's profile, you can see what kind of segments the user has been selected to.
How to create a segment
- Go to the section People.
- Click on the icon Filters.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the filters you want to create a new segment for.
- On the bottom of the drop-down menu, click the blue button "+".
- Update Segment name and Segment description.
- Click Save
Remember that "Segments" are updated in real-time.