Before you start, you need to have your own Knowledge Base created. Learn how to do it from those articles:
You can use your Knowledge Base directly in a chat window without you needing to go back and forth to different tabs just to provide your client with useful articles.
How to use it
In any conversation you would like to, just click on the icon shown above and a pop-up window will appear.
- In the search field you can type in the name of desired article you want to send to your client, it doesn't have to be full name, it works just like the search in Knowledge Base itself.
- List of the articles will appear and you can scroll through them.
- If you click on the article it will open in the pop-up window so you can read it before sending, gather some info or just copy one paragraph if that's what you need.
- You can navigate through the article just like you would in Knowledge Base itself, click links etc.
- When you see the desired article, just click on Add to Message button and the link will appear in the text field.