Basically, when it comes to prohibited content, there are a few simple rules you need to be aware of: we kindly ask you not to send anything offensive, harass anyone, or promote/sell anything illegal.
You are not allowed to send:
- pornography/sexually explicit content
- emails that offer/sell illegal goods or services
- emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
Limits and restrictions concern not only the content of the email message/campaign, but also the way you send. Here's a list of things we strongly recommend avoiding in your email campaigns:
- Sending spam: this will negatively affect your campaign’s bounce and open rates. Moreover, it can affect not only your own business, but email delivery of our other clients as well. More about spam filters here
- Violating author’s rights by using material not created by you, or provided for you to use, and without using quotations or the author name: this includes text, photos, graphics, and other content. Copyright of the presented content belongs to correspondent physical and juridical persons, as indicated near the text or graph information.
- Removing unsubscribe links or sending emails without them. More info about unsubscribe links here
- Importing or including any of the following types of information into emails: security credentials, Social Security numbers, or sensitive personal information
- Using misleading information or subject lines for your email campaigns
Our team at User.com believes that these simple rules are easy to follow. If we recognize that any of these restrictions is violated, your account will be blocked immediately.